We had our 17 Week and 5 Day visit today... And we learned that our BOY is not shy at all when it comes to showing it off. See for yourself... he's flaunting it.
First we have the foot... Conservative enough (and definitely cute enough)
But then he just comes right out and says, "Here I am world! How do you like me now?"
This was his signal that he has all fingers (at least on his right hand). Thanks, bud.
Pop Pop claims he can see him smiling.
Here's a profile when we saw him rubbing his eyes.
And in this profile you can see his heart. It was so cool to see and hear the flutter.
And here he showed us that we already have bad habits to work on.






I forgot to mention that I LOVE the name Charlie!! I want a girl Charlie so badly, but Tommy won't go for it :(
ReplyDelete